Lucky you! You’ve found the source for family meals that are full of kid-friendly flavors, a good mix of quick dinners and slow weekend recipes, and meals that are anything but boring. Feeding kids that are picky eaters is a special challenge, and my two kids have made me an expert. We have plenty of recipes plus sample meal plans, seasonal meal plans, and loads of meal planning strategies to bring harmony back to your dinner table. If you appreciate food for its variety in texture, color, and flavor but still need kid-approved substitutions, this is your place. Welcome!
Here are our most popular recipes, from beverages and dips to main dishes and dessert. You are sure to find something new to try!
- Mom's Simple Microwave Hollandaise Sauce (No Blender)
- Frozen Burrito Casserole with Green Enchilada Sauce
- Cilantro and Pepita Dressing
- Cranberry Herb Goat Cheese Ball with Nuts and Cream Cheese
- Easy One Bowl Soft Orange Cardamom Sugar Cookies
- Garlic Parmesan Corn Au Gratin
- Warm Buffalo Chicken or Turkey Dip with Ranch
- Homemade Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats
Meal Planning Made Simple
Meal planning is my ticket to weeknight sanity and I wouldn't make it through hectic weeks without a plan of action for dinners. I want to help you find the same success! Check out some of these posts for my best meal planning information.
See more meal planning made simple →
Recipes for the Winter Holiday Season
- Charcuterie Skewers for a Unique Charcuterie Board
- Ultimate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars with Orange Cranberry Swirl
- Sheet Pan Pecan Roll Pancakes
- Spinach and Feta Pie
- Mulled Wine
- Cranberry Braised Short Ribs with Cranberry Red Wine Glaze
- Tender Cranberry Orange Snacking Cake with Molasses
- Pistachio and Almond Shortbread
Browse Recipes by Category
There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and everything in between and you can find everything in the Recipe Index listed by category. Here are a few popular categories to browse.
What's new? It's this! Here's where you'll find the latest recipes, meal plans, and recipe collections.
Favorite Salad Recipes
Salads can work as side dishes or make a whole meal all on their own. These recipes will liven up the dinner rotation with new flavors and fresh ingredients. Salads are one of the secret weapons in feeding picky eaters, with loads of options for customizing and building a plate in DIY fashion.
See more salad and dressing recipes →
Flavor Packed Main Dishes
At the center of any dinner is the main dish and we have a great variety of options, from chicken and beef to vegetarian recipes. Any time we find a kid-friendly substitution or variation, we let you know so that everyone at the table can enjoy the meal together.
See more in the Recipe Index →
Occasionally we add more details to the recipe preparation, capture new photos, or update other information so that you have the best chance of success in making recipes at home. These recipes are the most recently updated.