Feeding a family can be challenging for many reasons, but here you'll find family-friendly recipes with bold flavors and plenty of kid-approved substitutions for picky eaters to lighten the load. Plus, find seasonal meal plans and meal planning strategies to help make dinner planning as stress free as possible.
Here are our most popular recipes, from sauces and dips to main dishes and dessert. You are sure to find something new to try!
- Cilantro and Pepita Dressing
- Mom's Simple Microwave Hollandaise Sauce (No Blender)
- Baked Broccoli and Chicken Divan with Curry
- Baked Sweet Potato and Soyrizo Tacos
- Easy Chicken Pecan Salad (With 5 Variations!)
- Simple 3-Ingredient Sweet Corn Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Fresh Cucumber Jalapeno Lemonade (Cocktails or Mocktails)
- Roasted Carrot and Chickpea Grain Bowls
Browse Recipes by Category
Seasonal Meal Planning
Changing the dinner rotation with the seasons is the best way to keep things interesting, enjoy the best of seasonal produce, and make weekly meal planning easier.
See more seasonal meal plans →
Salad and Salad Dressing Recipes
Salads can work as side dishes or make a whole meal all on their own. These recipes will liven up the dinner rotation with new flavors and fresh ingredients.
See more salad and dressing recipes →
Find a sweet treat or a delicious way to wrap up a meal with these dessert recipes. There's something for every season!
See more dessert recipes
What's new? It's this! Here's where you'll find the latest recipes, meal plans, and recipe collections.
Occasionally we add more details to the recipe preparation, capture new photos, or update other information so that you have the best chance of success in making recipes at home. These recipes are the most recently updated.